Konjac sponge with bamboo charcoal: purifies the skin, makes the pores smaller and makes the skin glow again.
The konjac sponge, made from the konjac root, has been used for centuries in beauty routines and in ancient medicinal rituals!
Push your washcloths aside and use one of our luxurious, refreshing konjac sponges instead! With every wash, your skin can feel exfoliated, smooth and cleaner than ever! Check out this unique sponge, three times the size when used under cold or warm water, to give your skin the ultimate cleansing it needs to feel healthy and youthful!
Unlike other exfoliators that are harmful to the environment, konjac is all-natural, vegan, non-toxic and biodegradable (no harmful plastic microbeads needed!) Better yet, the konjac sponge has enough innate cleansing properties that some people already have. have success using plain water.
Using a Konjac Sponge:
- When you first get your hands on a konjac sponge, you will notice that it is small and rather hard. Soak the sponge in warm water for 15 minutes before first use. Once you've used it once, you'll only need to let it soak for a minute or two before it softens and expands to about one and a half times its size.
- Gently squeeze out the excess water by pressing the konjac sponge between your palms. Apply a small amount of cleanser (such as soap, oil, or serum if desired), or simply use the sponge without anything.
- Rub the konjac sponge on the face in upward, circular motions. Concentrate on dry or blackhead-prone areas. It's a mild exfoliator, so you may have to scrub hard to get it to work, but you don't have to. These sponges remove dirt, sunscreen and even makeup.
- Afterwards, rinse the konjac sponge well with cold water and gently squeeze out the excess water by pressing the sponge between your palms. Do not twist, wring or pull.
- Hang it up to dry, or put it on a rack to dry there. Alternatively, you can store the sponge in a sealed container in your refrigerator. Keep it away from light and humidity. So right next to your steamy shower isn't the best option.
Suitable for every skin type.
Ingredients: Konjac Root, Bamboo Charcoal