Shampoo bar for more volume with amla powder and epsom salt.
Amla is a fruit, better known as Indian gooseberry or gooseberry, and gives more volume to the hair, adds shine and cares for the scalp.
The shampoo also contains a small amount of epsom salt which prevents split ends and gives volume to the hair.
With essential oil of lavender, sweet orange and Ylang Ylang.
- Fragrance: Fresh, floral.
- Cocoa Butter: deeply penetrates and nourishes the hair while soothing and supporting the scalp. It won't weigh down your hair and helps maintain long-lasting hydration.
- Coconut oil: intensely moisturizing.
- Amla: gives volume and shine.
- Epsom salt: gives volume.
- pH of 5.5
The shampoo is packaged in a Paperwise box. No plastic packaging.
Ingredients (INCI): sodium soco-sulfate, coco glucoside, behentrimonium methosulfate, cetyl alcohol, butylene glycol, citric acid, theobroma cacao seed butter, magnesium sulphate, lavandula angustifolia flower oil, cocos nucifera fruit oil, panthenol, citrus sinensis fruit oil, emblica officinalis fruit powder, cananga odorata flower oil, Mica** (CI77019, CI77891, CI77288), limonene*, linalool*, citral*, farnesol*, geraniol*.
*Naturally present in essential oil, **guaranteed child labor free