Ready to unwind? This wonderful blend of dried herbs is the perfect way to relax!
Herbal steams provide a multitude of benefits, including; cleansing, removal of impurities, hydration, aiding in renewal and circulation and of course it smells fantastic!
This blend,Hydrating and relaxing, is ideal for normal to dry skin types
Lavender: calming, anti fungal, antiseptic
Rose: toning, reduces the look of redness & imperfections
Rosehip: nourish, soothe and moisturizes
To enjoy your herbal steam:
Add a few tablespoons of the herbal mix in a large bowl and add boiling hot water. Leave for a while. Place a towel over your head to get a steam tent and steam for 5 to 15 minutes.
Ingredients: lavender buds, calendula, rose, chamomile, rosehip, corn flower
Tips & Best practice
- Do not stick your face too close to the steam - you don’t want to burn!
- Protect your surfaces! The bowl will be HOT!
- Think about coming up for a breath of fresh air every few minutes. It gets warm under that towel!
- Self-care is NOT selfish!
- Follow your steam with a toner or cool splash of water.
- keep the warm bowl away from children.