Bath melts - Lemongrass & Eucalyptus – de-stress
A bath melt is a plastic-free packaged solid bath oil that, once added to a hot bath, will melt releasing nourishing cocoa butter and the delicate aromas of the essential oil that will help relax your senses while hydrating your skin.
Handmade with only 3 ingredients, these small vegan bath truffles give your bath that little bit more luxury.
- Scent: uplifting, calming, floral, fresh.
- Cocoa butter: is anti-aging, helps repair damaged skin such as stretch marks, is super moisturizing and rich in fatty acids and antioxidants.
- Soy lecithin: a skin-friendly, natural emulsifier made from soybeans. Ensures that the oil mixes with the water and that no greasy layer remains on the water.
Contents: 6 bad melts in a box.
Use one or two bath oil bars per bath.
Be careful when getting in and out, the bath will be slippery.
Ingredients: cocoa butter, soy lysolecithin, lavender essential oil, lemongrass, eucalyptus and lemon.
Ingredients (INCI): theobroma (cocoa) seed butter, soy lysolecithin, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower oil, cymbopogon citratus (lemongrass) leaf oil, eucalyptus globulus (eucalyptus) leaf oil, citrus limonum (lemon) fruit oil, linalool*, limonene*, geraniol*, citral*, citronellol*, eugenol*.
*naturally present in essential oil
More information about the bath melts:
- Sulfate free (sls free)
- The packaging is 100% recyclable
- gluten free
- Only tested on humans :)
- Palm oil free
- Ingredients of natural origin
- Free from parabens
- Free from silicone
- Free from phthalates
- Free from synthetic dyes
- Free from microplastics
- Free from preservatives
- Wonderful scent of the essential oils