A block of natural vegan body butter in the scent Neroli, a fresh citrus-like scent. A fantastic plastic-free alternative to body lotion.
The body butter bar is very nice to use on dry spots such as the elbows, knees and shins.
How to use: rub the body butter bar over your skin. The lotion bar melts on contact with the skin.
This zero waste body lotion bar in a reusable tin is made with cocoa butter and avocado oil, ingredients that are moisturizing and restorative for the skin.
- Scent: exotic, floral and fresh
- Cocoa butter: is a powerful antioxidant that helps fight free radical damage, which can cause skin aging, dark spots and dull skin. Cocoa butter is high in fatty acids and deeply moisturizes the skin, helping to hydrate and nourish the skin and improve elasticity. It contains oleic acid, palmitic acid and stearic acid, all of which nourish the skin.
- Avocado oil: Avocado oil is known for its moisturizing properties and is rich in vitamins A, B, D and E. It is easily absorbed by the skin and avocado oil contains a large amount of oleic acid, which contributes to its conditioning properties.
- Neroli: Also called orange blossom, it has an exotic calming scent.
Weight approx. 40 grams. In a 100 ml aluminum can.
Ingredients: cocoa butter, candelilla wax, olive squalane, neroli oil, avocado oil.
Ingredients (INCI): theobroma (cocoa) seed butter*, candelilla cera wax, olea europaea (olive squalene), Citrus Aurantium Flower (neroli) oil, parfum, persea gratissima (avocado) fruit oil, linalool**, limonene**, geraniol**, citral**, citronellol**.
* organic ** naturally present in essential oil.