A block of natural vegan body butter in the scent litsea, a fresh citrus-like scent. A fantastic plastic-free alternative to body lotion.
The body butter bar is very nice to use on dry spots such as the elbows, knees and shins.
How to use: rub the body butter bar over your skin. The lotion bar melts on contact with the skin.
This zero waste body lotion bar in a reusable tin is made with cocoa butter and avocado oil, ingredients that are moisturizing and restorative for the skin.
- Smell: Fresh, fruity and lemony.
- Cocoa butter: is a powerful antioxidant that helps fight free radical damage, which can cause skin aging, dark spots and dull skin. Cocoa butter is high in fatty acids and deeply moisturizes the skin, helping to hydrate and nourish the skin and improve elasticity. It contains oleic acid, palmitic acid and stearic acid, all of which nourish the skin.
- Avocado oil: Avocado oil is known for its moisturizing properties and is rich in vitamins A, B, D and E. It is easily absorbed by the skin and avocado oil contains a large amount of oleic acid, which contributes to its conditioning properties.
- Litsea cubeba essential oil: also called may chang, is a fresh, lemony, fruity scent and boosts your mood.
Weight 40 grams. In a 100 ml aluminum can.
Ingredients: theobroma (cocoa) seed butter*, candelilla cera wax, olea europaea (olive squalene), litsea cubeba (May Chang) essential oil, persea gratissima (avocado) fruit oil, linalool**, limonene**, geraniol**, citral**, citronellol**.
* organic ** naturally present in essential oil.